Why join the Chamber of Commerce? What’s in it for me? I already pay the differential rate…
Think about these reasons for starters!
- Having a say about business matters in YOUR Shire. If you have a concern or an issue affecting business in the Shire of Northam we will take it up for you.
- Help decide what promotions we run and how it can benefit YOUR business. Promotions are for ALL Northam Shire Businesses wherever you are in the Shire you can benefit.
- The Northam Business Awards are for everybody and will raise the profile and reward the excellence of YOUR business.
- Preferential access and pricing for Christmas promotions and group television advertising.
- Access to the Chamber of Commerce and Industry which gives you free legal advice and access to all the news from the Big End of town.
- Networking with other small business owners creating new ideas and opportunities.
- If you want change in the Shire of Northam Business environment come and join us and we’ll do it together!
- Free events for members and opportunities to host Business After Hours to give local exposure to your business.
Anyone can join the Northam Chamber of Commerce but there are two different membership fees.
For differential rate payers, the cost is currently $88 inc GST.
For all other members the rate for one year is currently $165 inc GST. The differential rate is levied within the Northam CBD. Please contact us for more details on 0427 472 729
Please click the link above to download the application form. If you cannot open this file you may need Adobe Acrobat Reader. It can be obtained free of charge here.